Wednesday 13 March 2013

Smoked Mackerel Pâté

I absolutely love Pâté and I adore fish (especially fishy-fish). So for me this is an ideal lunch. This may not seem as smooth as you might consider Pâté to normally be, but I promise you it's just as delicious. As well as being unbelievably easy to make (I challenge you to take longer than 5 minutes to make it) Mackerel Pâté is bursting with Omega-3 oils, is a high source of protein and fills you up for the rest of the day. 


Serves 4
2 Packets (400g) of Smoked Cooked Mackerel
100g Soft Cheese
Pepper
Squeeze of Lemon

Tear off the skin of the Mackerel strips underneath, break it up into small pieces, put it in a bowl and scoop in a big tablespoon of soft cheese. Mash it up with a fork until it's smoother and you don't have big chunks of Mackerel, add a squeeze of lemon, lots of pepper and ta-dah! You're done.

Perfect served on some ciabatta rolls or rye bread. 












Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment