Saturday 20 April 2013

Moving to Paris

Where have I been for the past month you may be (well I hope) wondering? 
The reason I have been absolutely dreadful at updating my blog is because I have been fortunate enough to go on two holidays within the past 2 and a half weeks! I will update you on Morocco when I have a little bit more time, but for the moment let's talk about Paris. 
Some of you who know me well will know why I've had a little mid-week jaunt in this beautiful capital. Yes, the rumours are true: I am moving to Paris for a year in September!!


I have now officially got a job and I am ready and raring to go!.. Well maybe not quite yet. Finding an apartment would probably be a good idea first.
So, be prepared as of September to hear all about my Parisian antics. 
The question is: 

êtes-vous prêt?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment